A New Year's (Life) Resolution In Light of the Gospel
Passage: Romans 3:9–3:26
1. Do I really believe that I was born a sinner, a rebel, and had become worthless?
2. Do I see my sin’s of my speech?
3. Do I see my sin’s against others?
4. Do I see my sin against God?
5. Do I really believe I am accountable?
6. Do I really believe that I can’t be good enough and that I need a foreign righteousness?
7. Do I understand the nature of sin?
8. Do I understand the nature of salvation by grace alone (justification, redemption,
9. Do I understand how God can be a righteous forgiving judge?
10. Do I apply the reality of these mercies like Paul asks us to?
Live your life in-light of the mercies of God!