Son of Adam, Son of God
Passage: Luke 3:23–38
Cling to the King and sing!
1. Groan in light of your relation to the first (Adam) son of God.
- Born into a fallen kingdom.
- Born into sin.
- Born into relational despair.
- Born into a cursed creation.
- Born into death.
2. Worship in light of your relation to the second (Adam) Son of God!
- He is our Representative as the good King.
- He is our Redeemer from sin.
- He is our Reconciler to God and man.
- He is our Regeneration unto life.
- He is our Resurrection from the dead.