Falling Away from Majestic Glory - Part 1
Passage: Hebrews 5:11–6:3
1. The Problem
- You have become dull of hearing.
- You have become in need of a teacher, again.
- You have become in need of milk, not solid food.
2. The Solution
Small Group Discussion Questions
11/17/2019 - 11/23/2019
- Describe a time from your childhood when you struggled to grow older/mature. If you can’t think of one, describe an experience with a child you know who struggled to grow up.
- What are some ways that we can be dull/lazy/sluggish to hear?
- What are some ways you tend to avoid spiritual “meat?” What is a good example of spiritual “meat?”
- List some of the dangers that might accompany a lack of discernment in the Christian life?
- What is something you should change in your life in regard to:
- “dullness” of hearing (spiritual things)?
- growing to the point where you can teach others (basic things)?
- pursuing spiritual “meat” in order to train your “powers of discernment” to distinguish between good and evil?